- Where are your gowns from?
- How many gowns do you have in store?
- How regularly do you have new collection?
- What sizes do you have in store?
- Do you have gowns suitable for Church weddings?
- Do you have gowns suitable for Muslimah / Malay Brides?
- Do you have gowns suitable for Petite brides?
- Do you have gowns suitable for Plus size brides?
- Where can I view your collection?
- How much is the rental?
- Do you have rental packages for multi-gowns rental?
- What is included in the rental?
- How long is the rental period?
- What is the payment term?
- What is a Security Deposit?
- What is your payment method?
- What are your charges for damaged gowns?
- Do I need to make an appointment to visit?
- Are there any charges for trying on gowns?
- How long is the appointment? Are there limits?
- Can I bring guests with me for the appointment?
- What should I wear during the gown trial appointment?
- What do I need to do to book a dress?
- What do I expect during a fitting session and how long is the session?
- What kind of alteration do you provide?
- Do you provide custom make/ custom rent service?
- What is the process for custom make/custom rent?
- If I want to custom make/ custom rent, how advance should I start preparing?
All our gowns are designed and made by our in-house designers.
All the designs are one-of-a-kind, so you don’t have to worry about outfit clash with other brides.
We have over 300+ white dresses and 100+ evening dresses available in store. All can be tried on without any charges.
We try to have new collection every quarter. Each collection will have 5 to 10 new pieces.
We have from size XS to 5XL, UK6 to UK20.
Yes. We do have many wedding dresses with decent coverage and are not overly sexy. For example, illusion neckline, long sleeves, ¾ sleeves, cap sleeves.
We can also provide alteration service, at a charge, to modify our wedding dresses to be Church-friendly.
Yes. We do have many wedding dresses designed for Muslimah / Malay Brides.
They feature long sleeves and high neckline to protect and cover aurat.
We also provide long sleeves inner for those who need more coverage. We can add lining on the dresses at extra charges.
Yes. We do have wedding dresses in Petite size. Also for certain designs, we can alter the dresses to fit Petite brides, at no extra charges.
Yes. We have a large collection of dresses for Plus size brides. We have over 50+ designs in Plus sizes.
Our Plus Size Collection is designed to accentuate and flatter our brides. They feature enhanced bodice to give strong support to the bust and waist.
Our Plus Size Collection addresses certain insecurities often faced by Curvy Brides, such as bingo wings, heavy chest, round hips, etc.
You can check out our Plus Size Collection at:
You can make an appointment to visit our boutique at Petaling Jaya.
Or you can first check out our collection online:
For Malay Brides:
For Plus Size Brides: Instagram @plussizebridemalaysia
Rental from RM800 - 2000.
We offer promotion occasionally.
Do contact us to find out more.
Yes, we have rental packages if you wish to rent more than 1 gown.
Contact us to find out more.
- Veil rental x 1
- Hair accessories/ Tiara rental x 1
- Alteration on size
- Dry cleaning before and after the wedding
Rental period is for up to 7 days, calculated from the day you collect the dress.
Extra charges per week will be imposed upon late return.
Upon booking of gown, 50% of gown rental will be charged, which is non-refundable. The balance and security deposit is payable before you collect the gown.
A Security Deposit is a deposit held by us whilst the gown is taken away by the bride. The security deposit will be refunded upon gown return. Any charges due to damage to the gown will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
We accept cash, debit/credit card or bank transfer.
Minor damages to the gown such as removable stains, regular wear and tear will be notified upon receipt of the dress and may/may not be charged. Major damages that are repairable, the cost of repair will be charged to the bride. Non-repairable damages will be charged 1.5 times the retail price of the dress.
Yes, it is advisable to make an appointment prior to your visit to avoid disappointment, especially on weekends.
There is no charge for trying on gowns.
Your appointment is for 1 pax for 1.5 hour. You can try as many dresses during the appointment.
Due to space limitation, kindly limi your guests to 3 pax.
Try to avoid heavy make up, foundation and lipstick as these tend to smudge and stain the dresses. Wear comfortable clothings that are easily changeable.
It is optional to bring a Nu bra during the trial session. We will provide temporary bra cover for the trial session. Nu bra is only required during the fitting session once you have confirmed your dress.
Once you have found your dream dress, do contact us to confirm the availability of the dress for your wedding date.
Upon booking a gown, 50% of gown rental will be charged, which is non-refundable. The balance and security deposit is payable before you collect the gown.
We will arrange a fitting session 2 -3 weeks before your wedding.
The fitting session is to ensure that your dream dress fits you perfectly on your wedding day.
Do bring all the attires you plan to wear on your wedding day, for example, high heels, Nu bra, corset, accessories, etc.
Alteration on size and length is included in the gown rental.
We can also provide alteration to modify the design of the certain dresses to meet your wedding requirements.
Alteration that we can do are:
- Adding sleeves (long/short)
- Adding lace or beads
- Adding lining
- Add bolero
- Add extra coverage to cover sexy part of the dress
We are reducing our custom make order as we want to focus on our own designs.
But occasionally, we may still take on custom make/ custom rent orders.
Contact us to find out more.
- Consultation with our designer to discuss and confirm the design.
- Choose materials for the design (lace, fabric, beads etc).
- Measurements are taken.
- Designer to present quotation and sketch with final details with bride.
- If bride confirms to proceed, 50% payment will be charged, which is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Third & Fourth meeting (3 - 4 months later)::
- The dress is fully completed and ready for fitting.
- Measurements and alteration details noted down during fitting.
Final meeting (2 - 3 weeks later):
- Gown is ready for collection/rental.
- Final payment is charged.
It takes 4 - 5 months to get a dress made and fitted. So do allow at least 5 - 6 months time for the process to avoid disappointment.
We do not have in-house photographers but we do work with photographers to provide full photography services. The photography packages change from time to time depending on the ongoing promotion. Do contact us to find out more.
You can check out our recommended partner list here: